Wednesday 6 April 2011

Just Fooling Around

Dear Fans/Audience,

The beauty of wiriting is that you can just do it to fool around. Just anyone can write. And the most beautiful aspect of writing is that you don't always have to do it satisfy anyone.

Just like i am doing now. I couldn't think of anything tangible to write. I just decided i was going to write without much editing or even reading over what i have written. Probably because i have often heard it being said that, if you have a talent for writing and it seems like a big task, the key is to just write. And infact, tha is why i have created this blog to help me boost my writing.

I know it's not gonna be easy. But, i'm willing to give it a try, provided i have enough audience to follow me and criticize me objectively.

Writing is fun when you set to it. Once you start writing, you may find it difficult (just like me) to put a final full stop. But, i guess i will lay my pen, or rather my keyboard, to rest now so as to give you a break to prepare for my next write-up. Who knows? It might even be about you. And it might also be un-edited. Watch out!!!

Sincerely yours,

Omotee Omoobajesu.

2 comments:

  1. Funny i had to subscribe to Atom to post a commemnt on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work without an aim yet aimed. keep it up

    ReplyDelete

comments here...