Sunday 18 September 2022

In My Feelings

My heart is overwhelmed and I’m trying to explain the feeling. I can’t even sleep. It feels like both anger and hurt. My heart races and wrenches at the same time.


I know what it feels when the one you think knows and understands you perfectly holds a past grudge or quarrel over your head. I felt all by myself. It was like all hopes was lost again and the cycle is starting again.


I had reasons to retaliate and point out some past grudges so that I could justify myself and give myself some comfort that I’m not so bad after all.


I’m exhausted but sleep is far from me. My extreme exhaustion after a long day’s work is no longer evident and when I say I want to get away from it all, it is carefully misconstrued. Oh! So depressing it is. 


I can’t go down this path anymore. I have been reborn. I chose life not what others think I should get. Although difficult, I chose to see and believe the best in myself despite what I hear. Even when my tears flow, I will not be broken. Love lives here. That’s final!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here...