Monday 13 February 2017

Aremo

As hot as fire
As discerning as the wise old one
As soothing as a balm
As calming as the gentle breeze
So is your love to me

Every time you touch me
There's never been any touch better
Every time we kiss
The world glows when my eyelids part
And when you hold me
No other place is more comforting

My love, My friend
My joy, My inspiration
You're my reason to live again
You're the reason love is real
You're the very essence of love
You're the reason I understand the Father better

This love that we share
There's nothing to compare
'Tis like Revelation to me
Like wine made from the best grapes
Like a furniture from the finest wood
Never going stale

And against all odds
Even when you don't feel or see it
Be rest assured that what we have is true
Not a fight, a misunderstanding, a stranger
Can stop me from hanging on to the hope
That we will find ourselves again

If love was perfume
My heartbeat!
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every single drop is gone
You'll ever be
In this heart of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here...